Missing some Folders after upgrading to OBIEE 11g 220.127.116.11.7
(Doc ID 1530357.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.7 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Upgrade to 126.96.36.199.7 version, Analytics, or higher
- When logged in as user with admin privileges the Admin folder does not show in admin view
- If logged in with weblogic the following error is shown:
access denied to path/shared
- Security settings in EM under corebiapplication have been checked and look correct
- Usually when logged in as user you can see the error message but not as web admin.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.