Missing some Folders after upgrading to OBIEE 11g 126.96.36.199.7
(Doc ID 1530357.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.7 to 184.108.40.206.1 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Upgrade to 220.127.116.11.7 version, Analytics, or higher
- When logged in as user with admin privileges the Admin folder does not show in admin view
- If logged in with weblogic the following error is shown:
access denied to path/shared
- Security settings in EM under corebiapplication have been checked and look correct
- Usually when logged in as user you can see the error message but not as web admin.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!