Missing some Folders after upgrading to OBIEE 11g 220.127.116.11.7
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.7 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Upgrade to 126.96.36.199.7 version, Analytics, or higher
- When logged in as user with admin privileges the Admin folder does not show in admin view
- If logged in with weblogic the following error is shown:
access denied to path/shared
- Security settings in EM under corebiapplication have been checked and look correct
- Usually when logged in as user you can see the error message but not as web admin.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms