Planning Response Time Increases Periodically
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 22.214.171.124.503 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Planning response times increase significantly, specifically, but not exclusively in periods with high load
- No network problems identified.
- Planning Web response times and network traffic of the Oracle database server increases significantly.
- During this time, all other services seem to wait.
- Once the network traffic is back to normal, the queued requests are serviced and response times drop to normal again.
- No users on the system, the event does not occur
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms