Planning Response Time Increases Periodically
(Doc ID 1531879.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 184.108.40.206.503 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Planning response times increase significantly, specifically, but not exclusively in periods with high load
- No network problems identified.
- Planning Web response times and network traffic of the Oracle database server increases significantly.
- During this time, all other services seem to wait.
- Once the network traffic is back to normal, the queued requests are serviced and response times drop to normal again.
- No users on the system, the event does not occur
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document