Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Data Relationship Management - Version 22.214.171.124.304 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. External users defined in Foundation Services are unable to logon to the DRM web client in a distributed environment but internal DRM users can log on without problems.
2. After trying to log on with a CSS user the following error is seen in the DRM web interface:
The server returned an error.
3. The following error is seen in the Windows event log:
Oracle.Drm.Client.SecurityException: DRM-61026: Unable to create user session for the following reason: Login failed. Invalid user name or password. ---> System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Oracle.Drm.Remotable.DrmException]: DRM-61026: Unable to create user session for the following reason: Login failed. Invalid user name or password. (Fault Detail is equal to Oracle.Drm.Remotable.DrmException).
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Oracle.Drm.Client.DrmApplicationItem.GetConnection(String username, String password, String timezoneName, String cultureName, String uiCultureName)
at Oracle.Drm.Client.Logon.btnLogin_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
4. The CSS > General tab of the DRM console shows the following CSS Settings:
2. JVM Path has been set.
3. Oracle Instance has been set.
This is a newly installed, distributed environment where DRM external authentication has been enabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms