OBIEE 11G - OBI-SEC-00022 and nQSError: 43126 Authentication failed for NEW Users
(Doc ID 1534428.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- OBIEE 18.104.22.168.X
- User(s) setup at the time of the installation can log into OBIEE OK.
- Any newly created user cannot log into OBIEE. Invalid username and password.
- Default FMW, no other Authenticator configured.
- Tested by using the same Groups and Roles as working ones, no good.
- Tested by adding User directly to Roles in EM, no good.
- Tested with new user "weblogic1" which belongs to Administrators and BIAdminstrators, and they can log into Weblogic and EM, but not OBIEE.
- In the repository, Identify Manager, we can see new users under their Roles.
- Verified all services, Deployments, etc. are running.
[OBI-SEC-00022] Identity found weblogic1 but could not be authenticated
Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: [Security:090304]Authentication Failed: User weblogic1 javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: [Security:090302]Authentication Failed: User weblogic1 denied
Odbc driver returned an error (SQLDriverConnectW).
State: 08004. Code: 10018. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: 08004] [nQSError: 10018] Access for the requested connection is refused.
[nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS.
[nQSError: 43126] Authentication failed: invalid user/password. (08004)[[
Also noticed that comparing the working (crn) and non working(weblogic1):
<DN for user crn: uid=crn,ou=people,ou=myrealm,dc=bifoundation_domain>
<DN for user weblogic1: null>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|