Hyperion SmartView 18.104.22.168 Inserts Empty Columns When Performing Drill through Operation in ADHOC Mode
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 22.214.171.124.000 to 126.96.36.199.303 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.302 version, Smart View
When performing a drill through operation in Smartview ADHOC mode a blank column is inserted.
The a blank column should not be inserted.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Launch Smartview and connect via Shared or Private connection.
2) Put the form in Adhoc Mode.
3) In the Smartview display options set it to display both "Member Name" and "Alias".
4) Drill down on any dimension in the column; for example Period.
5) You will see a blank column created after every quarter during the drill through operation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms