Essbase Applications Will Not Start Up
(Doc ID 1545684.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion Essbase - Version 184.108.40.206.00 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Essbase applications do not start after the following sequence (using Sample/Basic as an example):
1. In Essbase Administration Services (EAS) Console, right click on the application name, select 'Edit Properties'. Under the the application properties:
- Unselect the option: Allow users to start application
- Select the option: Start application when Essbase server starts.
2. Run the following MaxL script or stop the application in EAS Console:
3. Restart Essbase. The Sample application does not start and gives the following message:
[Thu Sep 16 09:15:17 2010]Local/ESSBASE0///Error(1054002)
Loading application Sample is not currently permitted
4. In EAS, edit the application properties select 'Allow users to start application' to be able to start the application. The applications and databases then load.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!