Admin Tool 'Open Online' Screen Shows No ODBC DSN and 'Open' is Grayed Out
(Doc ID 1552058.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to connect to the OBIEE repository in on-line mode, the "Open" command is grayed out. The ODBC DSN has been defined without any issues.
ODBC DSN has been defined as follows:
ODBC Data Source Administrator
Name: Dev OBIEE TEST
Driver: Oracle BI Server 1
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the Oracle BI Administration Tool
- Navigate to File> Open> Online
- There is nothing seen in the box at the bottom (where we would normally see the defined ODBC DSN connection).
- The 'Open' button is gray / grayed.
- The 'Cancel' button is available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!