OBIA - How to Migrate OBIA Database to a New Server
(Doc ID 1556901.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 7.9.6  to 188.8.131.52 [Release V7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to migrate OBIA database from one server to another server?
- This is not a new DB.
- The database will be copied to a new server.
- There are no database / schema name changes.
- All the repository schemas (DAC, Informatica, BI) will be as is.
- All the data will be as is.
- Only server name and port number will be changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document