OBIA - How to Migrate OBIA Database to a New Server?
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 7.9.6  to 22.214.171.124 [Release V7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to migrate OBIA database from one server to another server?
- This is not a new DB.
- The database will be copied to a new server.
- There are no database / schema name changes.
- All the repository schemas (DAC, Informatica, BI) will be as is.
- All the data will be as is.
- Only server name and port number will be changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms