Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 22.214.171.124.000 to 126.96.36.199.000 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Smart list values are not updated in the saved Excel sheet after recreating the connection.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Create a Smart List in the Planning app and associate it to a Member. Create a FORM which has this member in the ROW.
2. Open Excel and connect to the Planning form with Smart View. Open the web form in the application which was created in Step 1.
3. Save the Excel sheet to the client system.
4. Add new entries in the Smart List in Planning web.
5. Open the Excel sheet saved in step 3 and connect to the Planning app and retrieve data. The new entries in the Smart List drop down are not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms