Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are using database authentication (SQLAuthenticator) with OAM (Oracle Access Manager) SSO (Single Sign-On), and found out, user cannot login after upgrading to 126.96.36.199
- Even after having regenerated the GUIDS (Global Unique identifiers), the user is unable to login.
The nqserver.log captured the following error:
[2013-04-04T16:13:02.000+08:00] [OracleBIServerComponent] [ERROR:1]   [ecid: 0cd7d41a73ac2b74:220dffc8:13dd412acc6:-8000-0000000000000183] [tid: 3f] SecurityService::populateBIUserFromUserProfileUser <userid> has invalid guid 455A303030303131
[2013-04-04T16:13:02.000+08:00] [OracleBIServerComponent] [ERROR:1]   [ecid: 0cd7d41a73ac2b74:220dffc8:13dd412acc6:-8000-0000000000000183] [tid: 3f] [nQSError: 43126] Authentication failed: invalid user/password.
- You have no issue in a similar setup in 188.8.131.52.5 environment
- As per
- <Bug 16621247> - SECURITYSERVICE::POPULATEBIUSERFROMUSERPROFILEUSER EZ000011 HAS INVALID GUID
You are using SQLAuthenticator and custom attribute for GUID.
- Logging in from OAM > SSO > OBIEE, the user is getting "You are not currently signed in to the Oracle BI Server"
- You have an additional 'webSSO' parameter in the authenticationschemas.xml
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms