OBIEE 11g (220.127.116.11.x) Is Not Working On Internet Explorer (IE) 10
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.5 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading your desktop machine from Windows XP with Internet Explorer 8 to Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 10, OBIEE 11g does not display correctly in Internet Explorer 10. The following symptoms may occur:
- The log on screen is displayed with everything is pushed to the left.
- Once logged on, you get a number of problems including:
- The charts on the dashboard pages do not allow you to drill down.
- If you open a table and right click on it, instead of getting the OBIEE context menu, you see the standard Internet Explorer one.
- On a compound layout, you are unable to change the view.
- You are unable to create a new analysis.
- You are unable to open the catalog.
This looks as if it would be a problem with flash, however flash (version 11.5.502.146) is installed and working.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms