OBIEE 11g RPD Changes Not Seen In The Newly Checked Out Project In Multi User Development (MUD) Environment
(Doc ID 1568932.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OBIEE 18.104.22.168.4 Multi User Development (MUD) changes are seen in the Master RPD, but any future checkouts of the same Project do not show these new modifications
For a basic example:
- Create MUD Folder, Move in a RPD and create a simple Project with just one Measure Table
- Check out the Project and then add one Logical Folder to the BMM Layer and one Physical Folder to the Physical Layyer
- Save changes and ‘Publish to the Network’
- Open the Master RPD and you can clearly see the changes you have made and that they have been merged into the MUD Folder RPD file
- Re-check out the same Project to complete some further Development, but now you do not see your previous changes !!
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document