Create Audit trail of Reports by Agents
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The requirement is to be able to provide an audit trail of where all the reports are being distributed out of OBIEE and knowing what type of query ran. So for example, if a user creates an agent that runs a financial report on daily bases and distributes it to OBIEE users and also to ad-hoc email address, they will need to capture the following:
- the agent that ran (webcat path)
- the query (sql) that the agent executed
- did the agent execute query based on recipient or owner of the agent
- the distribution list (recipients including those that were added by typing in email addresses users outside the system)
- date and time stamp of the distribution
So ideally, all these logging was already captured in a table somewhere like for example usage tracking that would be great. Is it possible to have the recipients recorded in the [S_NQ_JOB_PARAM] entries? Or if there are already enhancement requests open for adding recipients to the [S_NQ_JOB_PARAM] table?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms