OBIEE 11g Error When Configuring Microsoft SQL Server ODBC Datasource On Unix - Error Code "OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC:OI2DL65P"
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2013
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You are trying to use Microsoft SQL Server using DSN for OBIEE.
- You are successfully able to ping the database from the Linux Server.
- You also are able to successfully connect from the Client tools on the Windows Server.
- You receive the following errors:
- Error Codes: OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC:OI2DL65P
- State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 12010] Communication error connecting to remote end point: address = hcasrvr50.bissell.com; port = 9703. (HY000)
- SQL Issued: SET VARIABLE PREFERRED_CURRENCY='orgc';SELECT 0 s_0, "Clarity GM"."Product Costs"."Labor_Cost" s_1, "Clarity GM"."Product"."Product" s_2 FROM "Clarity GM" FETCH FIRST 1048577 ROWS ONLY
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms