OBIA 11g Chartfield for Account and Department not found In OBI Applications 126.96.36.199.1 for PeopleSoft Financials
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You are implementing OBI Applications 184.108.40.206 Financials for PeopleSoft 9.0 Financials and Supply chain.
- You have problems with the task "How to Configure GL Account and GL Segments for PeopleSoft."
- The task requires you to map to existing supported Chartfields and you have identified the following chartfields as being used:
- Account, DeptID, Fund_Code, Operating Unit etc.
- However, the fields for "Account" and "DeptID" are not in the list of supported chartfields for OBIA 220.127.116.11.
- According to documentation for the previous Version, Account and Department were Supported and listed.
- Have these to be mapped these in the file or if not, is there another task that requires the tree SetID, Name and TreeStructure ID for Each Chartfield?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms