Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Exalytics Software - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Business Intelligence Server Administrator - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A report having saved filter with Apostrophe (') in its name is replaced to ''' while using it in report/dashboard
For example, the filter name 'Biztech's Business' is displayed as 'Biztec's Business'.
This can be reproduced with samplesales lite rpd following the below steps:
- Login to analytics and create a criteria with Product: Brand, Product: LOB, Facts: Revenue
- Go to New ->Filter Add a filter Brand is in Biztech
- Save this Filter in a shared folder as 'Biztech's Business'
- Go to Results
- Go to New view->Filters
- Add the saved filter 'Biztech's Business'.
- This is now displayed as 'Biztec's Business' as shown below: