OBIEE 11g: Error: 'Query Failed: [nQSError: 14020] None of the fact tables are compatible with the query request'
(Doc ID 1614017.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have installed OBIEE 22.214.171.124.1.
In the repository, you have three facts and four dimensions.
The facts are:
- Fact - Adjustment (KPD_TRANSACTION_ADJ_MASTER )
- Fact - Pay (KPD_TRANSACTION_PAY_MASTER)
- Fact - Prorate (KPD_TRANSACTION_PRORATE_MASTER)
The dimensions are:
- Dim - Site (KPD_SITE_DIM)
- Dim - Pay Type (KPD_PAY_TYPE_DIM)
- Dim - Prorate Type (KPD_PRORATE_TYPE_DIM)
- Dim - Team (KPD_TEAM_DIM)
All three facts join to the dimension Dim - Site.
Fact - Adjustment only joins to Dim - Team.
Fact - Pay only joins to Dim - Pay Type.
Fact - Prorate only joins to Dim - Prorate Type.
You have set up hierarchies and the content level sets in the Logical Layer, and have set all hierarchies and dimension keys.
You have set the content levels for the metrics in the logical fact total for any dimensions that are non-conformed. This allows the metric to repeat when used in a query with a non-conformed dimension.
When running queries using these facts with a non-conformed dimension, some work and others fail with the following error message:
Query Failed: [nQSError: 14020] None of the fact tables are compatible with the query request
An example of a successful query is:
- Site, 2 Non-Conformed Dimension columns and a metric (Site name, Team, Prorate Type, Metric:Adjustments,Prorate)
Examples of failing queries are:
- Site, non-conformed dimension columns (Site Name, Team, Prorate Type)
- Site, non-conformed dimension columns and a metric (Site name, Team, Prarate Type, Pay Type, Metric:Adjustments)
You followed the instructions in <Note:1563251.1> - OBIEE 11g: Error: "[nQSError: 14023] None Of The Fact Sources For [COLUMN] Are Compatible With The Detail Filter" when Running a Report (Bug 11850704) - but they did not help.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document