Information Regarding Port Numbers Used in an OBIEE 11g Installation and Configuration
(Doc ID 1619572.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this document is to provide information regarding the ports used in an OBIEE installation and configuration; which include:
- Default ports;
- Custom ports;
- staticports.ini vs. auto ports;
- How to review the configuration files to list currently configured ports;
- How to determine active ports on Windows and Unix\Linux;
- Essbase Integration;
- Table that can be used as a reference; and
- Documentation references.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.