Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this document is to provide information regarding the ports used in an OBIEE installation and configuration; which include:
- Default ports;
- Custom ports;
- staticports.ini vs. auto ports;
- How to review the configuration files to list currently configured ports;
- How to determine active ports on Windows and Unix\Linux;
- Essbase Integration;
- Table that can be used as a reference; and
- Documentation references.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms