Smart View Undo/Redo Removes Columns Containing Formulas
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Hyperion Essbase - Version 18.104.22.168.100 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a sheet contains a column with formulas, if you do an Undo and then a Redo, the column with formulas is removed from the sheet.
For example, one scenario where this occurs, using Sample/Basic:
1. Create a sheet as follows, note Column E contains a formula:
2. Refresh the data (if prompted, Select Reuse Sheet Contents and POV).
3. Insert a column between columns D and E for a new month, Apr.
4. Refresh the data. Note the formula column is still there.
5. Do an "Undo" and the sheet is set back prior to the refresh.
6. Select "Redo" and the formula column is removed.
There are other scenarios where this may occur if the formula resides outside the grid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms