Unable to Revoke Role "authenticated-role" from the Application Role "BIConsumer" Using OBIEE 220.127.116.11.5
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.5 to 22.214.171.124.5 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Revoke Role "authenticated-role" from the Application Role "BIConsumer" Using OBIEE 126.96.36.199.5. This issue is specific to OBIEE 188.8.131.52.5, and after following the below steps the following error is recieved:
javax.naming.directory.NoSuchAttributeException: [LDAP: error code 16 -
dRoleImpl+cn=authenticated-role not found for attribute orcljaznprincipal.];
remaining name 'cn=BIConsumer, cn=Roles, cn=obi, cn=OBIA_CM, cn=JPSContect,
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in to Oracle Enterprise Manager - Fusion Middleware Control.
2. From the Home page, select the Business Intelligence link.
3. Select the coreapplication link.
4. Display the Security tab.
5. Select the Configure and Manage Application Roles link.
6. Edit BIConsumer Role.
7. Highlight authenticated-role and delete it.
Upgrade to 184.108.40.206.5
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms