Employee Compensation Calculation Does Not Fully Populate Future Years Of Data On First Run
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 126.96.36.199.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee Compensation calculation fail to calculate future years:
- Create a new Business Request
- Add a position to the Business Request
- Add 'To Be Hired' to request position and Add Salary information
- Calculate compensation by right click on the 'Salary Grades' webform and run compensation (AddSalElement and EmpDistElmCost).
- Compensations are calculated only for Apr FY15 and not for FY16 and FY17
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms