OBIEE 11g: EM shows Wrong Status for the BI components
(Doc ID 1629684.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.131017 to 184.108.40.206.181016 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-JAN-2019***
On : 220.127.116.11.131017 version, Analytics
You have upgraded from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.1
The OBIEE sever recently upgraded from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52.1
1) This is a 2 node OBIEE cluster
2) Admin can start the OBIEE components using opmnctl.bat startall
3) Admin cannot start all BI from WEB GUI
4) Web status shows that the components are not started
5) Even after doing opmnctl.bat stopall , users can access both nodes of analytics and run reports
6) Even if both BI node are not running users can still run the reports
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document