OBIEE 11g - Permanent Data Labels for Negative Values in Waterfall Graph Don't Show
(Doc ID 1629881.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.131017 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Permanent Data Labels for negative values in Waterfall Graphs are not showing
Steps to reproduce:
- In SampleApps Lite create a new Analysis
- Per Name Month
- Billed Quantity
- Discount Amount
- Target Revenue
- Target Quantity
- Add a Waterfall Graph
It will automatically select Prompts for Month and Product - if not add them
- On the Graph - Edit View - Change Graph Properties
Tab "Titles and Labels" - Click Data Markers - Change 'Show Data Labels: Always' Click Done
- Change Month to 2008 / 05, and
Product to SoundX Nano 4Gb
- Data Values in table for the five Facts are 327 / 512 / 7 / -6 / -10
- In the Waterfall Graph, only the first three values show, and the Total of 830
Labels for -6 and -10 do not display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document