Discoverer Plus 11g With Java 6 On The Client PC Prints Only Two Pages After Selecting All
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Discoverer - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discoverer Plus 22.214.171.124.0 run with Java 6 (JRE 1.6) on the client, prints only two pages when Print All has been selected. This is reproduced by the following steps:
- Create a simple tabular worksheet (for example, with 7 pages of data returned).
- Open and run the worksheet
- Select File Print and then the Page Setup button. Change Table format to be print 1 wide by 100 tall.
- Print preview the worksheet. All data fit on page. Report looks good - all 7 pages.
- To verify worksheet was ok, click the Print button.
Then pages entered 1 for first page and 2 for the end. Click print. Worksheet prints fine.
- Select File Print you see the pages radio button is still selected and page 1 to 2 is present.
- Click All radio button. Then select OK to start printing.
Only pages 1 and 2 print.
This issue does not reproduce in Discoverer Viewer.
This issue does not reproduce when using version 1.7.0_25 and later.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms