Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Data Relationship Management - Version 188.8.131.52.500 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. In the case that was seen, there were no problems logging on to the the DRM web client using Internet Explorer 10 (IE 10) in DRM 184.108.40.206.304 before applying the DRM 500 Patch Set Update(PSU).
2. After applying the DRM 500 PSU end users are no longer able to log on to the DRM web client.
3. The logon screen appears when accessing http://server/drm-web-client/Logon.aspx but when users enter credentials and then click 'Log On' the page appears to freeze with 'Logging in...' displayed.
4. Other browsers such as IE 9, Firefox and Chrome are able to access DRM and successfully log on.
5. When viewing the source code of http://server/drm-web-client/Logon.aspx in IE 10 (with Ctrl + u) there are no <script> tags with requests to /drm-web-client/WebResource.axd
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms