Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error While Executing Tasks In Functional Setup Manager: Unable to reach the end point URL for application BiAcmApp. Make sure the application is registered properly and running.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. The source technology Siebel has been configured and file technology as per the configuration document.
JDBC URL: jdbc:oracle:thin:@xxxxxx.xxxx.com:3174:xxxxxx
2. Clicked Perform Functional Configurations in configuration manager.
3. Configured the offerings
- Oracle Marketing Analytics,
- Oracle Sales Analytics
- Oracle Service Analytics by clicking configure offerings in FSM.
4. Went to Manage Implementation Projects, then create a new project as 'Implementation_Offerings'. Selected the three offerings to implement by clicking the Include button.
5. Selected the project 'Implementation_Offerings' and expanded the oracle marketing analytics offerings. Then click Go to task against the task Configure Initial Extract Date.
It is displaying error:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms