Business Intelligence Applications Summary Of The Procurement And Spend - Invoice Lines
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To provide a summary of the Procurement and Spend - Invoice Lines, including the answers to these questions:
1) Fact - Purchasing Invoice.Spend is described as Total invoice distribution amount for all approved invoices: What date is being used? the distribution's Invoice date, Approved date, GL date?
Which amount is selected?
2) Fact - Purchasing - Invoice.Invoiced Amount is described as The total invoice amount, including all invoice types: Is this the invoice distribution Amount or the Total Distribution Amount,
or is this the Invoice Amount, the Amount Paid or the Approved Amount pulled from the invoice header?
3) Fact - Purchasing - Invoice.Payables Leakage Amount is described as Spend where the invoice does not have a backing purchase order when one is expected: how is the need for a backing
purchase order determined (or, is this determined by the domain mapping code W_LOOKUP_CODE_IS_SPEND)
4) How is Spend determined to be Payables Leakage? Do we infer that ALL unmatched PO spend is 'Leakage'? That begs the question, that if Freight, Tax, etc. are not matched to
PO Lines (as they usually are not), then there will always be a percentage of 'Leakage'?
5) What is the logic used to determine an 'Approved' invoice?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms