OBIEE 11g Agents Not Delivered When Using 'Get Recipients from the Request Used in the Agent Condition' Option Set to EMAIL: Invalid subscribers skipped
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- OBIEE 22.214.171.124.x.
- You are using an analysis report to use it in the 'Condition' tab of one Agent, in the 'Use Condition' section.
- In the same Agent, in the 'Recipient' tab, you select the following in the below section:
- Use Analysis
- Get Recipients from the Analysis Used in the Agent Condition (Get Recipients from the Request Used in the Agent Condition)
- Column Containing Recipients: Email ID
- You get this error message:
Eventually succeeded, but encountered and resolved errors...
Number of skipped deliveries: 0 of 0
Invalid subscribers skipped: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms