OBIEE 11g Agents Not Delivered When Using 'Get Recipients from the Request Used in the Agent Condition' Option Set to EMAIL: Invalid subscribers skipped
(Doc ID 1683405.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- OBIEE 220.127.116.11.x.
- You are using an analysis report to use it in the 'Condition' tab of one Agent, in the 'Use Condition' section.
- In the same Agent, in the 'Recipient' tab, you select the following in the below section:
- Use Analysis
- Get Recipients from the Analysis Used in the Agent Condition (Get Recipients from the Request Used in the Agent Condition)
- Column Containing Recipients: Email ID
- You get this error message:
Eventually succeeded, but encountered and resolved errors...
Number of skipped deliveries: 0 of 0
Invalid subscribers skipped: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document