Procedure to clone Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management Single Node Environment (126.96.36.199)
(Doc ID 1903665.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Close Management - Version 188.8.131.52.000 to 184.108.40.206.000 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document explains how to clone an 220.127.116.11 Financial Close Management single node installation in order to create a test environment from a production environment.
- These instructions apply to Oracle Database only.
- These procedures do not apply to multi-node installations of FCM. A second set of procedures will be published for this use case.
- This document assumes balance data is loaded from flat files. Additional FDMEE post steps would be required to migrate data load configuration for other source types.
- Prior to performing these procedures, all ARM Periods must be locked. Administrators can re-open the periods following the cloning procedure. Workflow can resume on reconciliations once periods have been re-opened.
- Prior to performing these procedures, all Close Manager Schedules must be locked. Schedules cannot be re-opened once locked. Hence, workflow cannot resume on tasks within cloned Schedules.
- These procedures were tested on an 18.104.22.168.000 environment. We are aware of no limitations preventing these procedures from being used on 22.214.171.124 patch set updates.
Oracle® Fusion Middleware Administrator's Guide: 16.3 performing a Backup - http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E14571_01/core.1111/e10105/br_bkp.htm#CEGBGIEG
Financial Close Management Oracle By Example (OBE) for Single Node Document
Two environments. A Server1 - Source and a Server2 – Target setup by following the OBE reference above.
It is assumed that your Financial Close Management environment is in proper working order and that your environment was installed using the OBE doc listed above in the references section. For this document we will call your pre-existing environment Server1 - Source and your new clone environment Server2 - Target. Both Server1 and Server2 must be at the same patching level.
Database Used: Oracle
Single node: Two 126.96.36.199.000 EPM servers (Server1 – Source and Server2 – Target)
Applications installed: FCM, HSS, FDMEE (Version: 188.8.131.52.000) and SOA (Version: 184.108.40.206.000)
Web server: OHS (Oracle HTTP Server)
Web application server: Weblogic
Deployment: Traditional (Non-Compact)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document