"java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0" Error Message When Completing a Horizontal Scale Out in OBIEE 11g
(Doc ID 1906153.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- On OBIEE 220.127.116.11.0
- The Horizontal Scaling Out process failed at the configuration stage.
- It failed starting the Scaled Out Managed Server.
- The configuration was completed 72%.
- The error seen was as follows :
#### <> <> <> java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!