OBIEE 11g "Error parsing WSDL file" When Invoking Web Service
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Trying to invoke a web service using an "Action".
- The web service is one of out-of-the-box services provided by Informatica PowerCenter to invoke actions, such as running a workflow.
- Some of the operations in the web service work fine, other error out with:
- "Error parsing WSDL file".
- Log file entry:
- oracle.bi.action.invoke.LocalisdInvalidParameterTypeException: Error: parameter StartWorkflowEx_RequestMode_ETaskRunMode is an unsupported type: token.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms