Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2014
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You applied OBIEE 18.104.22.168.140527 on top of 22.214.171.124.0.
- After that, you are not able to open Catalog Manager in Offline mode.
- You have tried to open the catalog connected to the server and a back up copy located on the Linux file system .
- You Tried restarting the environment , but no luck
- You are using the catalog manager utility installed on the Linux server. The utility just hangs and nothing happens.
- The issue happens when you use the Catalog manager tool (OFFLINE mode) which is installed on the server and not the one on local developer machine
- You can connect to the catalog from this local machine in ONLINE mode.
- The client tools on the server still show the version as 126.96.36.199.0, even though all patches for 188.8.131.52.140527 were applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms