OBIEE 11g Large Numbers in OBIEE are Converted to Scientific Format
(Doc ID 1923370.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using large numbers (> 15 signs) Oracle BI is using a scientific format so the number is converted and rounded.
Here is an example to illustrate the behaviour:
- Create a simple report using sampleapp with the following 2 columns:
- "Products"."P0 Product Number"
- "Products"."P1 Product"
- Then add a filter as below:
- "Products"."P0 Product Number" = 123456789012345678901234567890123445
- The filter condition appears as below in the nqquery.log :
- T42409.Prod_Key = 1.23456789012346E+035
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!