Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.140527 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After deleting an Alias in the Presentation Layer, Presentation Columns get reordered in the Presentation Table in the OBIEE repository.
1. Open repository in online mode in Admin tool.
2. Change a name of the column in business model and mapping - observe that corresponding presentation layer column name changes (checkbox "Use logical column name" is marked).
3. Save repository and check consistency.
4. Delete the alias of the presentation column.
Result: The column gets moved at the end of presentation table.
Expected outcome: the column does not move.
1. This does not happen, if the alias is deleted before saving and running consistency check.
2. Sometimes, when saving the repository it appears that all presentation columns change their order. But we cannot repeat that consistently, yet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms