Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are following:
- Oracle® Fusion Middleware Integrator's Guide for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- 11g Release 1 (11.1.1)
- Part Number E16364-06
- Section 10.2.2, "Updating authenticationschemas.xml"
Ask your Oracle E-Business Suite administrator for the name of the EBS ICX authentication cookie if you do not know it. Alternatively, follow these steps to find the cookie name:
- Log in to Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Enter the following text in the address bar of your browser:
- The cookie is displayed. For example:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms