OBIA 22.214.171.124.1: "Trial Balance Journal Line Entries" Report Does Not Drill Correctly
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trial Balance Journal Line Entries, does not drill correctly.
The following issues are noticed in the report:
- Drill issue:
- Run the OOTB Trial Balance report with Group Account REVENUE then drill on "Closing Amount", this opens "Trial Balance - Journal Lines Entries" report
- Drilling on "Transaction Amount" shows AP Details and Revenue Details
- Clicking on Revenue Details shows "Trial Balance - Revenue Transactions Details' report
- Drilling on "Transaction Number" shows AR Details
- Clicking on AR Details shows "No Results"
- It seems incorrect that the report allows drilling from Revenue Transactions Details to AR Details
- Adding AR Details Drill:
- Added AR Details to "Trial Balance - Journal Lines Entries" report
- The Configuration Guide suggested to add AR Details on the GL Journal ID column:
Oracle Fusion Middleware Configuration Guide for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 11g Release 1 (188.8.131.52)
B Functional Configuration Task Reference
B.2.133 How to Set Up Drill Down in Oracle BI from General Ledger to Subledger
- Also it is possible to add AR Details onto the Transaction Amount column instead of the GL Journal ID column
- Drilling from AR to AR Details shows correct data in both cases.
- What is the reason for unhiding the GL Journal ID column and putting AR Details on it?
- Is this step needed or it is OK to use Transaction Amount column?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms