Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.140225 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When duplicating a pivot table graph, the titles on the graph (Horizontal Axis) disappear,
Steps to recreate this behavior:
- Create a Sample Sales Lite report with criteria Per Name Year, LOB,Revenue.
- Create a pivot table charting LOB vs Revenue.
- Notice the horizontal axis has labels for each of the LOB.
- Click on the Duplicate View button and see that Pivot Table 2 is created.
- Notice that in this duplicate, the horizontal axis does not display labels.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms