OBIEE 11g - Direct Database Request Errors Out When Run For The First Time, Then Works When Refreshed
(Doc ID 1938127.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Business Intelligence 188.8.131.52.140527
- You have a direct database request; it connects to the EBS database to execute the sql query.
- When the request is run for the first time, it always errors out with the following error:
- Error Codes: OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC:OI2DL65P
State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS. [nQSError: 43119] Query Failed: [nQSError: 43093] An error occurred while processing the EXECUTE PHYSICAL statement. [nQSError: 17001] Oracle Error code: 3135, message: ORA-03135: connection lost contact Process ID: 810 Session ID: 45 Serial number: 25165 at OCI call OCIStmtExecute. [nQSError: 17010] SQL statement preparation failed. (HY000)
- However, the request returns the result correctly if then clicking on refresh button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.