OBIEE 11g - How To Set Up Rotation Of the Access.log
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.140415 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Many files of the type access.logN are found in directory <BI_HOME>/user_projects/domains/bifoundation_domain/servers/bi_server1/logs.
- Is it possible to set up rotation of these log files, as can be done for other OBIEE logs as per this document section:
- Oracle® Fusion Middleware System Administrator's Guide for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition11g Release 1 (11.1.1)
- Section: 8.2 Viewing and Configuring Diagnostic Log Files
- For example, is it possible to set maximum size and maximum number of files?
- What options exist for the rotation of the access.log?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms