Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2014
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.140715 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MapViewer is working fine in your Dev environment but not in Stage environment.
- Dev is a standalone environment whereas stage is a clustered environment.
- One schema "MVDEMO2" is getting used in dev environment and the details have been used in the mapviewer xml located at
- The full schema has been imported to your Stage database.
- Post movement of the mvdemo2 schema from Dev to Stage the required information has been used on the Mapviewer xml located in stage at
- Given the below tag in instance config.xml
- After modifying the Mapviewer xml we have restated the Mapviewer in Stage environment and able to see the datasources but
- In manage Tile layers nothing is appearing
- When we are going to Answers - Manage map data no layers are appearing.
- PFA logs where i am seeing that below are the Example of errors which are appearing :
SEVERE: Failed to load adapter jar lib from database
SEVERE: Error in loading map tile layer config from database!(MVDEMO,WORLD_MAP)
SEVERE: MAPVIEWER-06035: Base map does not exist.(MVDEMO,WORLD_MAP)
- PFA logs and mapviewer xml and screenshot of the manage map data screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms