OBIEE 11g - When You Try To Sort By Measure Column ,"No Result" Message Appeares
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2014
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.140114 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You have a pivot view running against Essbase cube.
- You have a measure column, where its aggregation is set to "External Aggregation"
- You cannot use a linear aggregation (for instance SUM) in the RPD for the corresponding Logical Fact Column.
- When you run the report it return the correct results, but if you click on sort by measure column to reorder the output in the Results tab, you get "No Result".
- When testing the same scenario in 220.127.116.11.141014, Sorting the report results in :
Odbc driver returned an error (SQLExecDirectW).
Error Codes: OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC:OI2DL65P
State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS. [nQSError: 43119] Query Failed: [nQSError: 42015] Cannot function ship the following expression: AggrExternal(D902.c35 by [ D902.c1, D902.c7] ). (HY000)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms