OBIEE 11g - In Smartview Bar/Bubble Graph, Y Axis Negative Values Overlap On X Axis Labels
(Doc ID 1950953.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Software constellation for this:
- OBIEE 220.127.116.11.140715
- Microsoft excel 2013 (15.04623.1000 ) MSO (15.0.4615.1000) 32 bit
- Oracle Smart View for Office 18.104.22.168.210 Build 042
- OBIEE 11g : In Smartview Bar/Bubble graph / chart, Y axis negative values overlaps on X AXIS labels.
- When importing Graph with negative Y axis, bubble or bar graph view shown on X-Axis overlaps with Graph
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- 1. Create an analysis where there are positive and negative values. Insert a Bubble Graph or a Bar Graph.
- 2. In Excel>Smartview Create a Private connection to the OBIEE instance
- 3. Find the Analysis & open the graph/chart
- 4. Notice that the X-Axis labels are just below the zero row of the y-axis. They overlap with the actual Bars or Bubbles. They should be below the chart (as they were in the Chart when viewed within OBIEE Answers).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document