OBIEE 11g - Multiple Renaming of an Analysis does not Successfully Update the References - Errors "Path not found" and "Error Codes: U9KP7Q94"
(Doc ID 1964404.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.141014 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- There is an Analysis embedded within a Dashboard.
- Rename the Analysis for the 1st time via the "Smart Rename" option, for example:
- 1. Launch the Catalog Manager and open the web catalog in Offline mode
- 2. Navigate to the Analysis, right-click on the Analysis and select the "Smart Rename (fix references)" option
- 3. Enter the new name of the Analysis and hit [Enter] ... see "Fixing references" and "Items changed" windows are observed ... click [OK]
- 4. Close the Catalog Manager
- Rename the Analysis a 2nd time via the "Smart Rename" option and observe that the "Items changed" window shows "None" in this case.
- Open the Dashboard with the renamed Analysis and see that the Section is empty (that is, the results of the Analysis are not displayed).
- Edit the Dashboard and see the icon with the yellow triangle and exclamation mark, and see the message: "Referenced Catalog Object Inaccessible".
- Edit the Analysis and see the following error:
Path not found (/shared/...)
Error Codes: U9KP7Q94
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document