OBIEE 11g - EM Console Fails in Security -> Application Roles if a High Number of Roles are to be Displayed in Search - Error "viewScope.emas_pagemodel_security_EditAppRole.searchPrincipal}: oracle.sysman.emSDK.app.exception.EMSystemException"
(Doc ID 1965864.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.140715 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Log into EM (Enterprise Manager Console):
- Select Business Intelligence -> Coreapplication
- Right Click on Business Intelligence Instance
- From the drop down select Security -> Application Roles
- Click on Create button, to create new application roles.
- Give a sample role name
- Click on plus(+) icon to add new groups and Add principal window appears
- Select the type as ‘Group’ from the drop down
- Click on the search option to see any existing groups from mapped external table
It returns the error:
The issue happens when the user count is very large.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document