Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.140715 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Log into EM (Enterprise Manager Console):
- Select Business Intelligence -> Coreapplication
- Right Click on Business Intelligence Instance
- From the drop down select Security -> Application Roles
- Click on Create button, to create new application roles.
- Give a sample role name
- Click on plus(+) icon to add new groups and Add principal window appears
- Select the type as ‘Group’ from the drop down
- Click on the search option to see any existing groups from mapped external table
It returns the error:
The issue happens when the user count is very large.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms