OBIA 220.127.116.11.1 Unable To Configure HR Payroll Data In BIACM - cannot limit the values
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The HR Payroll Source domain has too many values to configure in BIACM (Business Intelligence Applications Configuration Manager).
Source is PeopleSoft 9.1
You have followed the documentation to limit the values but you still have the same issue and it's impossible to configure these values.
Here are the steps you followed to limit data:
1. Followed steps in Oracle® Fusion Middleware Configuration Guide for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
B.2.35.3 Steps for PeopleSoft North America Payroll
2. Followed the following steps to create OBIA Filter table in OLTP.
B.2.70 How to Configure Payroll Balance Filter
3. Changed HR_PAYROLL_FILTER_CLAUSE parameter in Configuration Manager.
4. Followed Post Apply Patch from Patch 17546336 BIAPPS 22.214.171.124.1 ODI CUMULATIVE PATCH 1 below
######################## # Post ApplyPatch # -------------- # Historic records may need to be updated to reflect the changes in the updated scenarios. Refer to the 'Data Impact' section of each bug discussed below to determine if the historic records need to be updated and how this should be done. # Manual Instructions for Bug 17572692 - PYRL:LIMIT PAYROLL DOMAIN MEMBER LOAD TO 'APPLICABLE' MEMBERS ...
Manual Instructions for Bug 17572692 - PYRL:LIMIT PAYROLL DOMAIN MEMBER LOAD TO 'APPLICABLE' MEMBERS.
5. Regenerated the Load plan and ran it. At this point the Load plan didn't pick up the HR_PAYROLL_FILTER_CLAUSE variable.
6. After further analysis you changed the default variable from (1=1) to (SELECT BALANCE_ID FROM READ_OBIE.OBIA_PAY_BAL_FILTER).
7. Regenerated Scenario and Load plan and ran it. At this point you can see the filter in the SQL,
i.e. ... AND ( STATE_TAX_TBL.STATE IN
(SELECT BALANCE_ID FROM READ_OBIE.OBIA_PAY_BAL_FILTER
but you are still loading 600K records.
8. You would like to limit these values and complete payroll configuration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms