OBIEE 11g|12c: How To Enable JavaHost Logging to Capture Export (PDF/Excel ) and Graph/Chart Requests
(Doc ID 1966917.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11g to 12g]
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g to 12g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 13-JUL-2020***
From time to time, you may need to generate logs when troubleshooting exports or PDF download requests. This document describes how to enable those logging requests in the JavaHost.
These scenarios could include the debugging of:
- Printing a Dashboard to PDF.
- Exporting an Analysis to PDF/Excel.
- Agent delivery of a Dashboard to PDF |Excel.
- Agent delivery of an Analysis to PDF | Excel.
Note: This does not apply to exporting to CSV from Analysis.
- Graph or charts
You may need to check:
- That the javahost is generating a file.
- The file size.
- The input data.
- A request from Support or Development to provide information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
Method 1: XDO Tracing:
Method 2: Advanced Logging: