OBIEE 11g: The Alerts “Clear All” Button Does Nothing When Clicking From a Dashboard Page
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.140715 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Button “Clear All” on Alerts doesn’t seem to work at all
When clicking on the "Clear All" button for Alerts nothing happens.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create, save & run an agent that delivers to the destination: Home Page and Dashboard.
- Confirm the 'Alert' is generated successfully.
- Navigate to My Dashboard or Shared Dashboard
- Click 'Alerts' link, click "Clear All" button
- Nothing happens. This occurs in all certified browsers.
Note: When profiling with a browser Developer Tools, you may see errors such as:
TypeError: obips.TabCircler is not a constructor
TypeError: obips.ConfirmDialog is undefined
- Navigating to the OBIEE 'Home' page, then clicking Alerts link and 'Clear All' button works.
- Clearing individual alerts, works.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms