Financial Close Management (FCM) and Account Reconciliation Manager (ARM): How To Merge Schemas
(Doc ID 1980188.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Close Management - Version 188.8.131.52.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This information was provided by Development
Procedure to merge Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management Single Node Environment (184.108.40.206) FCM and ARM split schemas into one single FCM schema.
- These procedures do not apply to multi-node installations of FCM. A second set of procedures will be published for this use case.
- This document assumes balance data is loaded from flat files. Additional FDMEE post steps would be required to migrate data load configuration for other source types.
- Prior to performing these procedures, all ARM Periods must be locked. Administrators can re-open the periods following the schema merge procedure. Workflow can resume on reconciliations once periods have been re-opened.
- Prior to performing these procedures, all Close Manager Schedules must be locked. Schedules cannot be re-opened once locked. Hence, workflow cannot resume on tasks within cloned Schedules.
- These procedures were tested on an 220.127.116.11.000 environment. We are aware of no limitations preventing these procedures from being used on 18.104.22.168 patch set updates.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator's Guide: 16.3 performing a Backup
- Financial Close Management Oracle By Example (OBE) for Single Node Document
Single node environment that has CM and ARM in separate (split) schema’s setup by following the OBE reference above.
It is assumed that your Financial Close Management environment is in proper working order and that your environment was installed using the OBE doc listed above in the references section. For this document we will call your split schema’s ‘cm’ , ‘arm’ and the single merged schema will be called ‘fcm’.
Database Used: Oracle
Single node: 22.214.171.124.000 EPM server
Applications installed: FCM, HSS, FDMEE (Version: 126.96.36.199.000) and SOA (Version: 188.8.131.52.000)
Web server: OHS (Oracle HTTP Server)
Web application server: Weblogic
Deployment: Traditional (Non-Compact)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document