Manage Taskflows Screen in EPMA Does Not Control According to Role Granted When Login Users are Switched Multiple Times
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version 22.214.171.124.000 to 126.96.36.199.502 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage Taskflows screen (Administration > Manage Taskflows) in EPMA does not control New/Edit/Delete buttons according to role granted when login users are switched multiple times without closing the web browser window.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into workspace with admin user and select Administer > Application Library
2. Select Administration menu > Manage Taskflows
3. Check New/Edit/Delete button is active. this is correct.
4. Create a new user has only "Run Taskflows" role.
5. Log off admin user from workspace and log into workspace with step4's user again.
6. Select Administer > Application Library
7. Select Administration menu > View Taskflow Status
8. Select Administration menu > Manage Taskflows
9. Check New/Edit/Delete button is active even though the user has only "Run Taskflows" role. this is incorrect.
10. in fact the user can create/edit/delete in this situation.
In addition, if you repeat log-in/logoff with admin user and user who has only "Run Taskflows" role, as a reverse case you should see the case that admin user cannot create/edit/delete because of grayout of those button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms