Last updated on JUNE 21, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue has been identified and verified as the following (unpublished) Bug:
On 184.108.40.206.x and above versions of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Analytics, the below scenario is noticed:
- Create an analysis with a table view having few columns selected.
- Edit the table view to choose 'repeat cell values' option in the 'Table Properties'
- Add 1 column in the 'table prompt' section of the table view editing layout
- Then add few more columns to the 'table prompt' section
- Notice that the values in the table prompt of the 1st column are repeating, in the displayed results
- It is expected that the columns placed in the table prompt should not have repeated values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms